Gas Conduits Mod 1.12.2 aims to support Mekanism Gas, even though it utilizes the Fluid Conduits of EnderIO as a base.
This is a modification in terms of Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport. Fluid Conduits is what the mod uses as a base. However, it gives support to Mekanism Gas. Instead of supporting fluids, it will support gas. It is because the author wanted to get conduit bundles or great conduits. Getting U shapes to move around pipes for making compact machines is not his objective.
You should know that Fluid Conduits are popular conduits added by the Ender IO mod. You make use of those conduits to move fluids when they get power from a Redstone signal. You can modify the direction of those conduits by right-clicking using a Yeta Wrench.
The author of the Gas Conduits mod said he gave fixes to all the errors in the mod. However, in case you encounter some, you should report all the bugs to him. The mod is similar to other modifications in terms of requirement. In other words, you have to install Minecraft Forge as well as Mekanism if you want it to be operative. Launch the mod in Minecraft game!
How to install Gas Conduits Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Gas Conduits Mod installed.
Gas Conduits Mod Free Download Links