FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is meant to be a good mod with the-operate of adding helpful utilities at intervals the FTB Platform. Follow the article below if you would like a lot of exploration regarding however it works in game.
The mod is-made by Latvian Modder. It comes together with the availability of some helpful utilities at intervals the FTB Platform consisting of friend-list, chunk claiming, world borders, tpa auto-shutdown, server configuration utilities, guide system, and loads a lot of.
- Guide system: it’s a helpful system that may introduce clearly a basic method of writing vice guides that players area unit able to use within the game. Those guides area unit potential to be written offline within the type of plain text and so being foreign into your consumer. this method permits players to jot down helpful guides that may be used in-game.
- Friends system: it’s primarily a follower system within the game that may be used for various different options.
- Chunk Claiming: With this feature, players area unit able to claim chunks stopping anyone however themselves or perhaps their friends from constructing or destroying blocks therein chunk.
- Backup system: Comes together with the chance of backing up your worlds often.
- Auto-restart timer: As you recognize, one amongst the most effective ways that for your server maintenance is regular restarts.
- World borders: It permits directors to with efficiency limit the planet size with a 1.8 Minecraft like border.
- Inventory viewer: This command permits directors to access any inventory of any player at any time on-line and even add or clear things merely.
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]): Players area unit able to transport to anywhere or dimension set by server directors.
- FriendsGUI: it’s wherever you’re potential to envision misc stats of players together with 1st time joined, total playday, last time seen, and more.
- /back: Use this command to transport players to their last death position.
- /spawn: Use this command to transport players to the overworld spawn.
- /tpl [player]: Use this command to transport to [player] if they’re on-line or their last position if offline.
- /warp [ID]: Use this command to transport players to server set warp.
- /admin invsee [player]: The command is employed to open the player’s inventory if he’s on-line.
- /admin setwarp [ID]: Use this command to line warp to the present location of players.
- /admin delwarp [ID]: Use this command to delete warp.
- And loads more!
How To Install FTB Utilities Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just FTB Utilities Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the FTB Utilities Mod is installed.
FTB Utilities Mod Download Links