As an exclusive mod for Minecraft, FTB Guides 2 Mod 1.12.2 supports a wide range of elements. The mod also has some planned features.
Before you install the mod, perhaps you want to know some of its information. It is an API and Library mod as well as the second chapter of the FTB Guides Mod. For the original mod, it used to be a small part of FTB Utilities. However now, it becomes an individual mod. The original mod allows players to see all in-game guides by just selecting the Guides button displayed in the inventory.
About FTB Guides 2, it is quite WIP but does boost a lot of elements such as:
- Various images
- Many links that can be clicked
- Horizontal rules
- Multi-line text
- Various comments
- Italic, Bold, Strike-trough
At the same time, the author of the mod also wants to add some new features in the forthcoming time. So, here are some features that he wants to release:
- Support for CurseForge Pages
- Various images and links for each line
- A wide range of lists and tables
Remember that FTB Guides 2 needs Minecraft Forge to operate. Hence, you must install Forge before you install the mod. Try it now!
How to install Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see FTB Guides 2 Mod 1.12.2 installed.
FTB Guides 2 Mod 1.12.2 Free Download Links