Forgotten Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an extremely useful mod with the ability to add to your game some new items and tools without specific crafting recipes. Surely these items will assist you in different aspects of playing Minecraft games. That is why you should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Forgotten Items mod
In fact, this mod will give you the ability to craft new items that you couldn’t previously because of the difficulty of trying to craft certain items as soon as you find yourself in one another world. That is why this mod was born to fix the above problem.
- Read more: Dense Ores Mod
Now, thanks to this mod, crafting items will become a lot easier when you come to another world. It should be noted that the tools and items included with this mod don’t have the usual crafting recipe. Therefore, information about their creation is stored in various runes, which can be found in the dungeon.
Like many other mods, Forgotten Items mod also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed in the game first, which is a necessary application for the game. With the experiences that you can get from this mod, it is really an interesting mod that you should use in the future.
How to install Forgotten Items Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Forgotten Items Mod installed.
Forgotten Items Mod Free Download Links