Forgiving Void Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 reprograms the Void mechanic. Now, you don’t have to be afraid of the danger of the Void anymore.
The Void used to be a very dangerous place in Minecraft modpacks such as Sky Block and Sky Factory. It is a black space below your feet that you always look down when crafting constructions. There were some players who had to quit the game due to falling down into the void. When they fell into it, they could not save their items. Hence, the Void has become a terrible place for some players.
Now, if you install the Miscellaneous mod called Forgiving Void, you will not be afraid of the Void anymore. Rather than meeting your end in the Void, you will get back down from the sky. No matter how high you fall, you are still safe provided that your health is full when you land. This is how the mod functions! You will find it very convenient!
Forgiving Void Mod makes your experience in Sky Block and Sky Factory much better. Hence, you should install it now. The mod is similar to other modifications when it also needs to have Minecraft Forge installed. Have fun with it!
How to install Forgiving Void Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Forgiving Void Mod installed.
Forgiving Void Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 Free Download Links