Foam Fix Mod may be a mod designed to optimize modded Minecraft mistreatment straightforward, targeted optimizations. Observations show that Java heap usage (measured mistreatment VisualVM on the most menu) will come by the maximum amount as five hundredth.
- Q: I am having performance problems, and removing Foam Fix fixes them!
- A: check that you’ve got updated to the newest version. it’s not possible on behalf of me to check Foam Fix on the thousands of component configurations out there with my very own resources, and generally problems specific to a number of them will occur. If you’ve got updated to the newest version and area unit still experiencing problems, contact me!
- Q: wherever did the Lawful Edition go?
- A: The suggested manner now could be to line “enableCoremod” to false in Associate in Nursing disorder version. it’ll still show a coremod is gift, however the coremod won’t truly modify any game logic. If you actually want Lawful specifically, the builds still exist here.
- Q: am i able to run Foam Fix on the server/client facet if it isn’t gift on the client/server side?
- A: Yes.
- Q: am i able to combine versions/editions of Foam Fix?
- A: Yes.
- Q: are you able to backport Foam Fix to one.7.10?
- A: No. Foam Fix primarily targets one.8+ modded Minecraft. i like to recommend
Please attempt to reproduce the bug while not Foam Fix initial – if it’s still gift while not Foam Fix, it’s possibly not a Foam Fix issue.
When you report a bug that solely seems with FoamFix put in.
- Please solely report them here! This helps ME keep track of existing problems.
- In explicit, please do not report them to the opposite mod developers! If i buy to the conclusion that the problem is caused by a distinct mod, I am going to do my best to contact the opposite author myself and discuss the fix with them; but, excess bug reports area unit a touch of a nuisance.
(Note that this section are rewritten as a a lot of comprehensive improvement guide at some point)
- Enable always Setup Terrain Off Thread in forge. cfg. (Since 0.6.3, FoamFix can mechanically try this for you on new instances!)
- Install Better FPS – it optimizes alternative areas of Minecraft not targetted by FoamFix.
- If you are experiencing “ghost chunk loading”-related lag (a noticeable lag spike each ~30 seconds), the way to partly work round the drawback is to extend the worth of dormant Chunk Cache Size in forge Chunk Loading cfg.
How To Install Foam-Fix Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Foam-Fix Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Foam-Fix Mod is installed.