Fairy Lights Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 features as its name implies to provide players with decorative lights in all colors and designs to beautify Christmas trees, houses, and the Minecraft world. Therefore, if you are a person who loves decoration in Minecraft games, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About Fairy Lights mod
More specifically, this mod will add decorative lights to the game with powerful customization so you can unleash creative decoration. You can customize it in many different ways, from color to curvature, tree decoration, windows, or anywhere.
- Read more: The Beneath Mod
Creating these decorative lights is really not too difficult either. The first thing you need to do is make lamps. There are 6 basic types of lamps: Fairy Light, Paper Lantern, Orb Lantern, Flower Light, Ornate Lantern, and Oil Lantern. There are also many special types such as Spooky Light, Spider Light, Ghost Light, Jack O’Lantern, Skull Light, …
By arranging horizontally iron ingots, wire, or rods together with flashing lights to create different designs, you can create decorative lights in your desired shape. After making the base lamp, it will have 4 main colors, but it can be more creative to have 8 colors in all. You can also add glowing stones so your lights can glow and look good.
Fairy Lights mod also requires Minecraft Forge installed first. Hope you have a wonderful moment when using this mod.
How to install Fairy Lights Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Fairy Lights Mod installed.
Fairy Lights Mod Free Download Links