Fairy Lights Mod adds string lights to your game, and you can customize them in different ways in terms of their color, size, curves, and intended use. Players will unleash any light style to their liking by combining any of the six lighting variations with one of the sixteen preset dyes.
Now, with Fairy Lights Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, you can design and decorate your in-game living space with beautiful lights and lanterns. They are also the perfect choice for you to create sparkling, full of light parties.
There are many different bulbs: traditional round bulbs, flower-shaped bulbs, snowflake bulbs, etc. When you add any light bulb between two bars and a piece of string, you will get a light bulb that can hang 25 blocks. If you add glowing stone to the bulb when crafting it, it will sparkle, emitting shimmering, fanciful lights.
If you love the Christmas theme, combine the lights into a garland of any color, and use the Christmas themed lights for decoration.
The operation of using and making fairy lights is effortless and easy. That is the advantage of most Minecraft mods. So, don’t worry that there will be any difficulties. Minecraft mods download link of Fairy Lights Mod is ready for you to visit at our website. Watch now and install it to experience the beautiful lights that Fairy Lights Mod brings.
How to install Fairy Lights Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Fairy Lights Mod installed.