Fabric Waystones Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 has added a stronger method to transport players in-game. What can you do with the new utility? The answer is available here.
The mod appears with a better way for transporting.
Access a Waystone marked as “discovered” and you can move between other revealed waystones easily.
Edit the value in config/waystones/config.json to true and run /waystonesreload before making any discoveries global!
How to change the cost
Modify “cost_type” to either “xp”, “level” or “item” (or “none”, if you don’t like a cost for teleportation).
To get an item cost, supplement it to “cost_item” in the form of “modname:itemname”.
Establish the “cost_amount” to the amount of XP or the amount of the objects for each teleportation.
Remember to restart the game or activate /waystonesreload!
You can rename them. They have custom names.
They spawn naturally in towns, with support for Repurposed Structures villages.
In case you instantly transport and if the waystone has “item” as cost, the pieces will be kept in it. You can gather it with OP Permissions 2 or higher by Shift Right-click.
Fabric Waystones is a fabric mod for Minecraft. Download and install Minecraft Forge to check out its features now!
How to install Fabric Waystones Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Fabric Waystones Mod installed.
Fabric Waystones Mod Free Download Links