Fabric API Mod 1.17.0/1.16.5/1.15.2 can be thought of as the core library for the most common hooks and interoperability measures used by mods using the Fabric toolchain. For that reason, it is required by most but not all Fabric mods in the mods folder. It will definitely give you the opportunity to experience the mods you love smoothly.
About Fabric API
As mentioned above, this software is an API used by Fabric mods to interact better with vanilla Minecraft. One feature is that it is highly modular and has a few sub-modules. It even allows mods that only use part of the API to use that part instead of requiring the player to install the entire API.
This is obviously a version that brings a lot of interesting experiences for users. As mentioned above, this software is programmed with the purpose of assisting in launching and providing resources to other mods, so it is usually exported displayed in the “required” section during installation. Without this library, the mods won’t function correctly or won’t boot at all.
The Fabric Mod Loader is essential if you want to experiment with the Fabric API. You will definitely be satisfied with this version.
How to install Fabric API Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Fabric API Mod installed.
Fabric API Mod Free Download Links