Expandable Inventory Mod 1.12.2 is exactly as the name suggests is a mod that can help increase your inventory in the game Minecraft. Item storage has never been easier with the help of this mod. Download and experience today.
About Expandable Inventory mod
In fact, this mod adds 7 types of mushrooms that you can eat to increase the size of the inventory. As you normally would have had 27 inventory cells divided into 3 rows. Without a doubt, this mod will help increase those numbers.
In addition, this mod also has another interesting feature that drops the DropBox when you die. And of course, this box will contain more of your inventory. The only thing you need to do after picking it up is right-clicked to get your items back. In addition, you can also upgrade this box with 3 types of upgrades: Reinforcement, Soulbound, Glowing to enhance your own experience.
With the features that this mod can bring to you, Expandable Inventory is really a wonderful mod that you should use in the future. So please download and try now. Of course like other mods, you will have to install Minecraft Forge first to run this mod effectively. Certainly, this mod is satisfied you.
How to install Expandable Inventory Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Expandable Inventory Mod installed.
Expandable Inventory Mod Free Download Links