Exchangers Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is now available for the user to exchange or swap between blocks. Download the newest solution and explore variants along with spotlights here!
Summary of Exchangers
It’s a tech-themed gadget mod inspired by the Exchangers block in EnderTech. It introduces various exchangers to allow the 4 key tech mods (Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism, and Immersive Engineering).
There is a linear progression to encourage you to level up and obtain stronger items.
Variants related to:
Special exchanger versions
Ender IO Endergy
Able to repair
Configurable durability or RF capacity, RF usage
Harvest level gatting system
RF-based objects support Forge Energy
Simple to adjust the range
Featured mod packs:
All The Mods 2 and 3
FTB Horizons III
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.12
FTB Unstable 1.12
Modern Skyblock 2
Space Astronomy 2
Exchangers is a technology mod. It requires Minecraft Forge to work. From v2.1-2.9 for 1.12, it needs Redstone Flux. From 2.9 of the edition for 1.12, it asks for GunpoderLib.
How to install Exchangers Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Exchangers Mod installed.
Exchangers Mod Free Download Links