EvilCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds toughness to your Minecraft battles. It introduces new evil things to the game, like flying monsters for instance.
New evil things were added by the mod
This is such an evil Technology mod! However, it will be fun to have it in the game. It is because the mod aims to make the battles in the game much harder. To that end, it adds lots of new evil things, like flying monsters. You will see them following you around then they will attempt to poison you. Not only that, but the mod also adds several bottles you can use for containing or managing the weather.
As you play the game, you will find an old source of evil. Then, you can make use of those powers in many technological developments to start the second age of evilness. Here are the simple ways you get started:
- Make sure you mine one Dark Ore using an Iron Pickaxe for getting a Dark gem.
- Besides, you will need to have a common Book showing all the details about the mod.
- Then, you create a Darkened Apple.
- Search for a certain animal
- Give the Darkened Apple to it then watch it meet its end.
- Now, you must add the Book to the resulting anomaly.
- Then, you enjoy the knowledge as well as animal leftovers.
What does EvilCraft feature?
There are several great features added to the mod, for instance:
- There is Machinery based on blood.
- You will approach lots of Modular Brooms. You can make lots of brooms that let you fly around and explore the world.
- There are some Origins of Darkness.
- For World Generation, you can use Dark Gems and Crushed Dark Gems to create many things in the mod.
- For Vengeance Spirits, when mobs meet their end, they will leave the Vengeance Spirit behind.
- There are several Machines and Tools.
EvilCraft diversifies your gameplay. Hence, you should apply it to the game for a new experience. Before you have it in the game, make sure you already installed Minecraft Forge and Cyclops Core. Try and have fun with it!
How to install EvilCraft Mod Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see EvilCraft Mod Mod installed.
EvilCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Free Download Links