Essentials Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will expand automation and Redstone in your game in a balanced and vanilla-styled method. Don’t forget to discover its highlights and functions here!
The full content of Essentials
Expanding both of the two elements mentioned above can make your experience in Minecraft stronger.
There is complete in-game documentation with Patchouli available. Besides, it’s possible to explore some notable features below:
A single block chest to help you remember the item types for slots
Farmland that can self-replant
A simple and cheap item transport and sorting way
Single block Redstone circuits to finish problems around logic and math
Have no worldgen, no balance destroying possibilities
Free to be included in a mod pack
Essentials mod offers a tech for Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport issues. Download and set up Minecraft Forge before playing!
How to install Essentials Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Essentials Mod installed.
Essentials Mod Free Download Links