Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod 1.12.2 gives you a new block to experience in Minecraft. It can be a chest, a crafting table, or a furnace.
Overview of the mod
In this section, you will understand more about this Cosmetic mod. It is basically a small part from a mod by EwyBoy which is called Engineers Workshop. But then, the mod was ported to Minecraft version 1.12.2. However, Engineers Workshop Mod is also a mod inspired by Workshop mod by Steve. So, to sum up, the main mod mentioned above was written based on Steve’s Workshop mod. All the textures of the mod are created by CyanideX.
You will approach a brand new block brought by this mod. This block has a unique function that you use for stuffing special blocks like Chest, Crafting Table, or Furnace. 4 blocks are the maximum you can stuff. You stuff them all into a general interface. When you right-click the main block, the four interfaces will appear.
You can also add some fuels if you want to use the Furnace. Or, it allows you to upgrade the blocks inside using the Upgrade button.
What are the features of Engineers Workshop Reborn?
Make sure you have a look at some features of the mod to understand more about it:
- It gives you a chest you can attach to the table for providing storage.
- It lets you attach a crafting table to the game then you use it to add a crafting grid.
- Besides, you can add a furnace for smelting some items.
- You can attach fuels to the slot that you see at the bottom under the power bar.
- You can make use of various upgrades for the table, then, you can attach lots of additional features to it.
- If you want to attach upgrades to the table, simply select the Upgrade button shown in the GUI of the table.
Here are the requirements of Engineers Workshop Reborn:
- Minecraft Forge
- Reborn Core
How to install Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod installed.
Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod Free Download Links