Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a great modification that concentrates on nothing but lots of blocks and devices for decoration and building.
It will be cool to have some new cosmetic blocks in Minecraft. If you want some, you should install the modification above. It gives you a wide range of new blocks for your base, factory, workshop as well as home. All the blocks added by the mod are non-functional. Instead, they are used for decoration only. So, this is also a chance for you to refresh the look of your constructions.
Here is a bunch of features available in the mod:
- Some types of bricks to use such as Slag bricks, Clinker bricks, etc.
- Concrete wall with a rebar concrete wall to use
- Some types of small furnaces for electricity and laboratory.
- You can use treated wood stool, table, as well as treated wood crafting table.
- Some features that come in small size, for instance, Block Breaker, Solar Panel, Tree Cutter, Mineral Smelter, and Milking Machine.
- Some elements for factory such as Factory dropper, Factory hopper, and Factory Block Placer.
- And more
Engineer’s Decor Mod helps you improve your constructions in the game a lot. Let’s install it now in the game. But first, you must have Minecraft Forge and Immersive Engineering installed!
How to install Engineer’s Decor Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Engineer’s Decor Mod installed.
Engineer’s Decor Mod Free Download Links