Ender Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 provides you with a good method to contain many items in the End. You can make them appear everywhere and nowhere simultaneously.
If you are tired of moving lots of items to different areas in your Minecraft world, then it’s time for you to fix it. By installing the Storage mod – Ender Storage, you can easily get upgraded Ender crates. These crates can be connected to each other depending on their codes and colors. At the moment, there are two types of storage added by this mod, for instance, EnderChest and EnderPouch. Here are some details about them:
- EnderChests are known as a stationary form of the mod. To change the color code, you can add dye to the wool pads on top of the chests. This type of storage functions as other chests for the intentions of blocks controlling the content in the chests.
- EnderPouches are known as a mobile form of the mod. It is possible to put an EnderPouch on an EnderChest to alter the color code of the pouch. This also makes it fit the chest.
If you want Ender Storage to be usable in the game, you must meet its requirement first, which is installing Minecraft Forge beforehand.
How to install Ender Storage Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Ender Storage Mod installed.
Ender Storage Mod Free Download Links