Enable Cheats Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 allows you to turn on or turn off cheats. You can do this easily without having to approach LAN.
It is quite simple to activate or disable cheats in Minecraft. If you install the above Miscellaneous mod, you can do that without launching your world to LAN. The setting can be kept to the world. Therefore, you are able to relog easily. Also, the setting for cheats will still be kept there.
Here are some characteristics of the mod:
- There is a new button you can use in the in-game menu. You can use it in all versions of the game, ranging from 1.10.2 to 1.12.2.
- The mod does not function on servers. However, it will be skipped if you install it into the mod folder of the server.
To launch Enable Cheats, make sure you already install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Enable Cheats Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Enable Cheats Mod installed.
Enable Cheats Mod Free Download Links