Items and fluids in Minecraft now have lots of storage options brought by Barrels, Drums, Storage & More. The options are simple yet upgradable.
If you want to have more storage options that you can use for items and fluids, then install the Storage mod above now. Also, if you shove it in a shipping container as well as attach it to your storage network, you can put it all together. This will be for some important industrial space saving. Before you use the mod, here are some features you should learn:
- There are various types of crates you can use such as Wooden Crate and Metal Crate.
- The mod comes with a Wooden Barrel, but it cannot store hot fluids.
- It also features a Metal Drum.
- With the shipping container, you can bring internal containers and batteries together to approach the storage network.
- You can paint metal containers to fit the colors of your factory.
- The mod gives WAILA/HWYLA support.
Dungeons2 MOD 1.12.2 needs to have Minecraft Forge installed for its operation.
How to install Dungeons2 MOD:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Dungeons2 MOD installed.
Dungeons2 MOD Free Download Links