Dungeons2 Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft widens your Minecraft world by adding lots of dungeons. These dungeons are highly customizable and quite dangerous to explore.
Make your adventures in Minecraft more interesting yet challenging by installing the Structures mod – Dungeons2. This mod is the next-in-line of Dungeons 1. The purpose of it is to bring more challenging dungeons for players’ experience. All of the new dungeons are created procedurally with lots of levels and various elements to customize.
Hence, if you love to explore dungeons, then you should not skip this mod. The features of the mod are quite diverse such as:
- Lots of deterministic dungeons are created in a procedural way.
- The code structure is so simplified.
- The mod does not count on the formerly-used libraries much.
- You can customize the mod using one config file.
- You don’t have to use outside style files for dungeon customizations much. The customizations can be chest sheet, style sheet, as well as mob sheet.
- The mod does not utilize any structures, templates, schemas, or even plans that are defined previously. Instead, it utilizes the things that are procedurally created based on style.
- With a set of Dungeon Blocks, all dungeons in the game will now have an exclusive look.
The requirements of Dungeons2:
- Minecraft Forge
- GottschCore (version 1.12 and above)
- ModUtilsLib (version 1.10.2 and below)
How to install Dungeons2 Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Dungeons2 Mod installed.
Dungeons2 Mod Free Download Links