Ding Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is programmed to be a mini-mod whose function is to give the Minecraft game world a configurable sound. That configurable sound plays out in the cases:
- Once Minecraft loads and goes to the Main Menu.
- Connect to server when the global one loads
When you pick up an XP orb, the “Ding” sound will sound. This sound is also the source for this mod’s name in the series Minecraft mods 1.16.4 /1.15.2.
Ding Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod that works on the client. Therefore, it does not have any effect other than emitting a sound to notify the player of the process of downloading and playing Minecraft. If you are playing hundreds/thousands of mods simultaneously, we recommend downloading Ding Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2.
As can be seen, Ding Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a straightforward mod. It doesn’t interfere with your gameplay performance, and it just adds an impressive sound to your gameplay. Besides, it’s precisely a nifty mod that informs you when Minecraft is fully loaded. So, do not hesitate to download Ding Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for free; otherwise, you will miss out on the exciting sounds.
How to install Ding Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Ding Mod 1.16.3/1.11.2/1.7.10 for free here:
Ding Mod Download Links