Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 brings lots of ore blocks with a dense look. These blocks will release more items than the common ores do.
It will be great to have some dense versions of ore blocks in Minecraft. It is all thanks to an Ores and Resources mod called Dense Ores. The purpose of the mod is to create around from 1 to 10 dense blocks for each chunk.
- Read more: CoFH Lib Mod
You will see that the textures of the new ores are quite familiar because they are made from the texture of the base ores. The texture also comes from the matching stone texture. In other words, you don’t have to make a new texture for your own texture packs. Another great thing about the mod is that it allows you to include the new ores via the config file. So, you can add as many ores as you want to the game by just using the available config system.
Dense Ores is also a mod for Forge. Thus, it needs to have Minecraft Forge installed for its functioning.
How to install Dense Ores Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Dense Ores Mod installed.
Dense Ores Mod Free Download Links