DefaultSettings 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is the mod for the client side. It lets you save and load to the control settings templates of many servers.
This is an exclusive Miscellaneous mod that you should install for Minecraft. By using it, you will find it easy to save as well as load to many control settings templates of various servers. You can create and use modpacks that ship custom settings, or entries in the server list, as well as custom keybindings easily. You don’t need to make them overwrite your local settings whenever the modpack has an update.
The mod lets you begin with the common option without changing the settings every time the modpack is updated. Then, you will get the desired result. Here are the ways you can install the mod:
- Put the jar file of the mod into the “mods” folder (1.6+).
- Or you can put it in the “coremods” folder (1.4+).
For the GUI of the mod:
- You use F7 and G in the mods list of the game or whenever you play in a world. By doing so, you can launch the DS graphical interface.
- Also, you can use Forge’s Mods list as well as the Config button of the mod (1.7.10+) to approach the GUI.
DefaultSettings is a free mod for you to use in any modpacks, regardless of private or public. However, it requires you to previously install Minecraft Forge so it can be operative.
How to install DefaultSettings Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see DefaultSettings Mod installed.
DefaultSettings Mod Free Download Links