Default Options Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 may be a useful technique that permits Modpack developers to ship default settings while not the inclusion of associate degree choices.txt file as a result of that may override the player alternations.
In order words, developers can utilize this mod for option and key-binding distribution while not the paramount the player modifications on mod pack update versions.
It means instead of shipping the choices.txt, you’ll manipulate with a “defaultoptions” folder and ship it in your mod pack that consists of the defaults preceding hold on via the corresponding command referred to as /default options command.
- Players begin with the choices they need designed and in fact, future alternations don’t seem to be overridden once change.
- Key binds that area unit designed by the mod pack are going to be got wind of as new defaults. It conjointly means modifications from the users can even persist on update versions.
- The list of the server is pre-populated with the list of the server offered by the mod pack.
This article can show directions for all of you with the hope of giving a more robust expertise.
Setting up Default Keys, Default choices Mod, and Default Servers
- Firstly, you have got to tack together the keybinds, options, and server list as you’d like all of them to be within the default configuration.
- Launch /default-options save command to store these choices into the default choices folder
- You have to assure that you simply ship the default choices folder, not the choices.txt and servers.dat from the first folder.
- New installations can currently begin together with your choices by default.
- On the primary run, users can begin out with the choices you designed – and future changes will not be overridden on updated.
- Key binds designed by the mod pack are going to be set as new defaults, which means changes created by users can persist even on updates.
- The server list are going to be pre-populated with the server list provided by the mod pack (and user changes can persist on updates, still).
- Tack together the choices, keybinds and server list as you’d like them to be shipped within the modpack
- Run /default-options save to save lots of those choices within the default choices folder
- Check that you ship the default choices folder, not the choices.txt and servers.dat from the basis directory
- Contemporary installations (meaning no existing choices.txt) can currently begin out together with your default choices
In conclusion, Default Options Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 permits you to line up default choices mod while not the paramount players’ changes whenever change. Currently, you’ll transfer it without charge here and get’s began to fancy its greatness.
How To Install Default Options Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Default Options Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Default Options Mod is installed.
Default Options Mod Download Links