DarknessLib Mod 1.12.2 is in fact a mod API and Gallery with built-in support for any mod that uses dynamic lights. If you are curious about this mod, download it to your device and experience it today.
About DarknessLib mod
The special feature of this mod is that it also provides functions that you can use to handle light calculations. Thanks to this feature, you can now solve light calculations using some of the functions it provides. Obviously, things have been simplified a lot when using this mod.
You can use the functions available in the mod to easily check the level of the lamp. In addition, the revision supports other modifications such as Atomic Stryker Dynamic Light or Optifine Dynamic Light …
However, one thing that you need to keep in mind when using this mod is that since it is a library mod itself, you should not use it alone. Instead, it should be used with other mods for a better experience. Other mods can add support for this library mod to reduce the need to generate the same code.
DarknessLib mod is really a useful mod that you should consider using in the future. Like other mods, it requires you to install Minecraft Forge first to make sure that this mod can work effectively. It certainly that this mod will satisfy you.
How to install DarknessLib Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see DarknessLib Mod installed.
DarknessLib Mod Free Download Links