/dank/null Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely useful mod capable of reviving the old version of OpenBlocks dev/null/item and improving it. To learn more about this mod, immediately download it to your device to experience it today.
About / dank / null mod
In fact, this mod has been encrypted from the ground up. It also means that the code that controls it is independent of the code of other mods. The step contains approximately nine (9) slots and may also have approximately two compartments for each slot held. That is why it has been developed for players who are progressive in the game. That is why if you are a new player, there may be some difficulties for you if you want to use it.
What you have in OpenBlocks, items (/dev/null) can be received. Level 1 (Redstone) / dank/null can hold up to two stacks per cell and contain 9 cells. Also, there is a chance of making them ineffective more than their maximum size. In the case of max leveling, the total number of slots is approximately 54, and each stack can hold more than 2 billion items. There’s also an author-created feature to ensure that items are deleted automatically so you can simplify your own manipulation.
Make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge first before you want to use the /dank/null mod. You certainly have a wonderful time when using this mod in the future.
How to install Dank null Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see ADank null Mod installed.
Dank null Mod Free Download Links