Damage Tilt Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 has brought back a forgotten feature called Damage Tilt, along with other crucial information. Get the new version and explore all of them!
It’s accessible for Forge and Fabric from 1.14 to 1.16. It’s possible to collect links to 1.12.2, 1.7.10, and 1.8.9 versions.
Supported Minecraft releases
The mod puts back a long-abandoned MC feature named Damage Tilt.
It comes back in MC 1.2.5. If you’re damaged, the camera’s angle can tilt in the direction that the danger appears.
That used to be helpful for you to rapidly seek out where the damage was coming from.
So, the creation has made that function return. Remember that it needs to exist on both server and client to run.
There is a quick demonstration video to let you understand changes between the Before and After stages. You can see the angle tilts in various angles, depending on the place you are hit.
Damage Tilt is one of the cosmetic mods making the player’s gaming experience better. Download Minecraft Forge and install it to launch the content or uncover differences!
How to install Damage Tilt Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Damage Tilt Mod installed.
Damage Tilt Mod Free Download Links