Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 permits you to edit the Minecraft main menu exploitation json files. It permits you to feature or take away components like buttons and labels and conjointly adds some new stuff that you just will raise your menu like slideshows or whole custom guis. Minecraft mods are perfect for gamers. If you simply want do straightforward things like adding or dynamical some text you do not even have to be compelled to get into all of this, the mod comes with a json file that replicates the vanilla menu wherever you will be able to simply amendment straightforward things like text.
How to use:
After your 1st run with this mod the sole distinction you ought to notice is that there’s an extra button additional in your main menu. If you look within the config/CustomMainMenu folder you may notice a file known as menu.json. In there you may see all components the vanilla main menu has, modifying the content and pressing the refresh button in game can enable you to instantly see what changes you created (You will take away the refresh button once you’re proud of your result). Everything in there ought to be fairly self-instructive if you have got ever worked with json files.
All cursive properties enable a random worth. Example: “text”: [“Text1″,”Text2″,”Text3″,”Text4”]. One amongst of} the values are chosen willy-nilly every minecraft run.
For the feel / image / text property it takes a resource location (or (for images) if you utilize internet as your resource domain universal resource locator to a picture online). you’ll be able to add your own resources ones exploitation either a resource pack or Resource Loader (easier).
How To Install Custom Main Menu Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Custom Main Menu Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Custom Main Menu Mod is installed.
Custom Main Menu Mod Download Links