By the press of a button, in any crafting window, Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 permits you to rotate or clear the crafting matrix.
This mod supported Crafting Tables. If you’ve got it, you’ll quickly rotate, balance, or clear the crafting grid. On the opposite hand, this mod has additional buttons.
It is easier for you to play as a result of it permits you to quickly rotate, balance, or clear the crafting grid. You will conjointly do holding shift, and right-click, then it shows the result slot can craft nut entire stack. Besides that, it compresses stacks of things to its 9×9 or 4×4 formula through a keypress.
Crafting Tweaks Mod has some special options. It rotates the outer circle. It balances the materials. It clears the crafting grid. It transfers things into the grid. It instantly compresses or decompress blocks. If you right-click, you will see the result slot to craft a full-stack. It is nonmandatory on the client-side, and server-side.
- It uses its client-only implementation instead, if the server has not it put in. it’s nonmandatory on the server-side.
- Only those that wish its practicality have to be compelled to install it on their shopper if you add it to your server. it’s nonmandatory on the client-side
- There square measure several mod crafting tables square measure supported
- The result slot can decide to craft a full stack if you right-click
- It is instantly compress/decompress blocks into their block/ingot forms (hotkey: K)
- It transfer things into the grid by holding the W key whereas clicking them. Shift + W to transfer all of the categories.
- It is clear the crafting grid into your inventory (hotkey: C)
- The materials within the crafting grid is balanced (hotkey: B)
- It rotates the outer circle of the crafting matrix (hotkey: R)
- You have to form positive that you simply install Minecraft Forge before you put in Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10.
How To Install Crafting Tweaks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Crafting Tweaks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Crafting Tweaks Mod is installed.
Crafting Tweaks Mod Download Links