CoroUtil Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a good library mod designed for all the mods of Cororus. It is also known as a collection of general code used between those mods.
Cororus has various modifications for Minecraft players. To make the mod editing and updating easier, he released an API and Library mod called CorUtil (CU). Therefore, you must install it if you want to run other Cororus mods.
The library is just a supportive mod that will not make any changes or differences to the game if you install it alone. In other words, it does nothing to the game by itself. But, if you use it with other mods, everything seems to be much easier. The main function of it is to assist other mods to run easily. All the mods that are supported by the CU are designed based on a shared set of code. This aims to decrease the size of the file as well as to have better optimization. The author – Cororus already added the source code into CU mod to help edit and update mods easily.
At the moment, CoroUtil supports some cool mods such as:
- Localized Weather & Stormfronts
It can be included in any modpacks and depends on Minecraft Forge. Try it now!
How to install CoroUtil Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see CoroUtil Mod installed.
CoroUtil Mod Free Download Links