Many different Minecraft mods1.16.4 can change the setting and background of the game menu. You can also change the theme of unlike menu in the game, such as the connection screen and setting screen.
These can make your game look better and make players feel more interested in the game. You can see that these changes don’t make the game different. They only make your game better in some unique ways!
ConnectedTextures Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is one of these mods. And it also gives the player more than they asked for.
In-game, you can choose many different settings for your game. Players also need some adjustment to have the best experience for the players. If you are a formidable player, you can find more updates for this game mod. It is not available for now, but it will be some update in the future. You can wait for the perfect version of the game and download it.
Minecraft games free is now ready for you. Take your time and enjoy this game. I hope you can have your best gameplay here!
How to install ConnectedTextures Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see ConnectedTextures Mod installed.
ConnectedTextures Mod Free Download Links