Compact Machines Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 lets you test out a simple game mechanic. It is the small rooms inside the blocks. More straightforwardly, you get the ability to build multiple structures within a single block.
A small buffer gives the room the ability to interact with the outside. The Compact Machines Mod rooms themselves are separate from the Overworld. The player will have to load the Overworld at the machine’s location if he wants to interact with the Overworld.
Besides, Compact Machines Mod also support additional application Energistics channels, ProjectRed cables, and OpenComputers cables.
To move in or out of Compact Machines Mod, a Personal Shrinking Device is necessary for each player. Quantum Entangler will help you link two separate machines into the same Compact Machines Mod room. You must first upgrade both machine blocks by right-clicking on a nether star to use this function. Please note that you cannot link to two used machines.
Instructions for using Compact Machines Mod 1.12.2 and Compact Machines Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2.
To use Compact Machines, you need to know the following steps:
- Make yourself a compact machine.
- Right-click on it with Personal Shrinking Device.
- Access buffers using the interfaces in the walls.
- Right-click again if you want to leave the block.
How to install Compact Machines Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Compact Machines Mod 1.7.10 for free here:
Compact Machines Mod Free Download Links