Colytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives you the possibility to add an elytra to your preferred chestplate. This will be a great possibility to have in Minecraft.
About the mod and its three different modes
This is a Cosmetic mod that Minecraft players should try. It lets you take advantage of obtaining an elytra without putting on your armor. Besides, you can add an elytra to any chestplate that you like. If you want to add it to a certain chestplate, make sure you put them in a crafting grid. The mod comes with three different modes that are based on the configuration option you choose.
- Normal mode: The chestplate and elytra are not in the same place. Each of them has their own enchantments as well as the flight that deplete the durability of elytra. You can fix the elytra element by utilizing Phantom Membrane in the anvil as usual.
- Unison: There is a union between the chestplate and elytra. Also, they will function as one. The enchantments from the elytra will be combined into the chestplate. The flight will deplete the durability or energy of the chestplate.
- Perfect: This mod is similar to the Unison mod, excluding for the flight not depleting durability or energy.
What do you have to pay attention to when you want to attach an elytra to a chestplate using Colytra?
Here are some notes about the mod that you should know:
- Make sure you have an anvil already when you want to add an elytra to a chestplate.
- You cannot divide the fusion when the process is done.
- Former work penalties for elytra and chestplate will be united into the new colytra. Therefore, you must know carefully about utilizing elements that you used many times.
- Regarding durability and repair, the elements of elytra and chestplate are not one. They act as two different items.
- For the enchantments from either element, they will be united into the new colytra.
- To turn on/off the elytra element for the colytra, you use a keybinding.
- When the durability of elytra element is 1, it will be disabled.
- Minecraft Forge
- Caelus API (for version 1.13.2 and 1.14.4)
How to install Colytra Mod Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Colytra Mod Mod installed.
Colytra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Free Download Links