CoFH has been a famous team of mod developers since Minecraft version 1.7.10. They bring Minecraft a series of mods that completely change the game’s mechanics, making the game much more exciting and complicated. A wind of change blew through the minecraft mods 1.12.2/1.11.2, CoFH team creates a fiercely competitive environment, CoFH team also inspires other programming teams to make awesome mods. Almost mods programmed at the same time with the mods created by CoFH Team all have a very high replay value and become one of the famous modpack until now!
For CoFH Core Mods 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.7.10, this is a mod supporting mods that use this core to the program to boot, in addition to the Thermal mods programmed by CoFH team, including the mods: Nether Ores, Thermal Expansion, Thermal Foundation, and Thermal Dynamics, CoFH Core is also used by many other teams to program their mods like Calculator, Minefactory Reloaded, Big Reactors, you can see those mods in extremely famous mod packs such as Tekkit or Sky, Feed The Beast, Factory.
CoFH Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 added several optional tweaks in-game containing:
- Disabling particles
- Colorblind textures
- Named mob death messages
- Mark the remaining players as your friends
Why don’t you install CoFH Core 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 and find the mods you mentioned above to enjoy its greatness.
How To Install CoFH Core
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just CoFH Core downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the CoFH Core is installed.