Clear Water Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a miscellaneous modification for Minecraft. Its function is to eliminate the fog from the cubic water.
If you have any difficulty in having too much fog, you can eliminate it from the cubic water easily now. You can do this thanks to the mod called Clear Water. It is quite simple, however, it is kind of handy. There will be no fog from the cubic water thanks to this mod. Also, you can navigate it without having to use any potions.
The water becomes clear now! In other words, you can see everything on the surface easily. But, this also counts on the time of day. For instance, you may not be capable of viewing far underwater when the night comes. In case it is in the afternoon, your scope of visibility will be increased.
Clear Water is a mod for Forge. This means you are required to install Minecraft Forge first prior to the installation of the mod.
How to install Clear Water Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Clear Water Mod installed.
Clear Water Mod Free Download Links