Just because the Minecraft game has block-based game visuals doesn’t mean you can’t improve the environment to make the scene look more realistic.
Despite the simple graphics, it’s still very much possible for you to add realistic elements into the game, such as allowing your chicken to shed a feather periodically.
In real life, chickens drop feathers and grow out new ones as part of a natural cycle, so why not add it to your Minecraft game using the ChickenShed Mod?
This ChickenShed Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 mod allows your chickens to drop feathers at any given time. You can also decide when you want your chicken to drop a feature by customizing the time interval. But you must be asking yourself, why do you want a bunch of feathers?
Well, apart from creating a realistic atmosphere, you can also collect the features and turn it into an arrow, bow, quill, or fireworks after doing some crafting.
It’s hard to wait for the fun unless you take this time to download the game now.
How to install ChickenShed Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ChickenShed Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ChickenShed Mod is installed.
ChickenShed Mod Download Links
I would be boring if we just play the bare game from what the producer offers. Mods make the experience more abundant. In Minecraft, you can not maintain the flow and the load of the...
Built by blocks, sometimes, details in Minecraft game are annoying to the eyes. But there is a mod born to ease things down, yet making everything detail sharper. In this mod, everything you see and...
Default Options Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 may be a useful technique that permits Modpack developers to ship default settings while not the inclusion of associate degree choices.txt file as a result of that may override the player alternations....
In the world of Minecraft, the characters are designed more and more realistic and closer. In which sleep is a common need in some versions. However, the player does not pay much attention to giving...