The Champions Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 launches into the game many elite mobs of various rarities, including advanced stats, more capabilities with loots. Join the release and unleash the rest!
It offers a large number of champions. They appear for any hostile mob in Minecraft. It’s possible to reset numerous aspects of the edition via the config file or the generated JSON files. Specifically, you can change the difficulty and diversity. Here are noteworthy features:
They allow the player to define Champion creatures, depending on their color. Almost are Common. Some start as champions.
It’s feasible to configure Ranks through the champions-affixes.toml file from the serverconfig folder.
They’re special abilities existing. It’s easy to disable them, require specific ranks, blacklist entities, etc. Valid affixes are:
Champions mod also has stages as in Adventure and RPGs. Download and install Minecraft Forge to deploy them now!
How to install Champions Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Champions Mod installed.
Champions Mod Free Download Links