Hearing the name, you can also guess, Ceramic Bucket Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a ceramic bucket that will be different from the normal maximum temperature of the liquid inside. Therefore, this mod promises to bring you many interesting experiences while playing the game.
About Ceramic Bucket mod
In fact, this mod adds two types of buckets to the game, the unbaked clay bucket – which can be crafted with three clay balls and a ceramic bucket – built in the oven with the unbaked clay bucket for you to spare lake experience.
Crafting these buckets is not too difficult either. What you need is some clay, then out of these 2 pieces of clay to make a regular clay bucket. Next, you put it in the oven to dry and harden the surface. Then you can add inside water, lava, fish, milk, and more from the Addons. If the inside transmits a temperature, it may break if the temperature is too high.
If you are the person who always wants to enhance your experiences when playing Minecraft, this mod is really the best choice for you. To use Ceramic Bucket mod effectively, please remember to install Minecraft Forge first. Good luck to you!
How to install Ceramic Bucket Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Ceramic Bucket Mod installed.
Ceramic Bucket Mod Free Download Links