Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod 1.12.2 fixes a bug related to the Zombie Pigmen. From now on, they are impossible to attack you in the Overworld while you are leaving the Nether.
Calm Down Zombie Guy Functions
It actually solved an important issue. Just choose and include the release in your mods folder to activate that change! You cannot be hit by unseen killers anymore.
Not launch entity updates if a specific tick time exceeds
All kinds of undead will stop attacking if their target is in another dimension.
The zombie will pause their activity for a while when they are impossible to seek out a path to reach the prey.
Reduced lag created by the AI
Calm Down Zombie Guy is a miscellaneous mod that prevents beings in the Nether from killing you. Download Minecraft Forge and set it on the system to test that tweak!
How to install Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod installed.
Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod Free Download Links