Bundles! Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 the mod offers a new item called the bundle. It allows players to save some inventory space. Learn how to get a bundle right now!
The Bundle is introduced to the game in 1.17 during Minecraft Live 2020 Mojang.
It’s also revealed in Boodlyneck’s Mods of the Week series.
It’s similar to an early game version of the Shulker Box.
How to have a Bundle
It’s simple to craft because it won’t require too many complicated materials. What you should find includes 3 pieces of leather and 1 piece of string.
How the creation works
Choose the target and left-click on a stack to place it inside that special bag.
It’s impossible to put a full pile of objects at once! Additionally, you can only drop certain blocks.
After putting, remember to left-click the bundle on an empty slot in your store!
To take something out, you can use the right mouse button.
It’s feasible to keep up to 64 things at a time.
Aside from Storage, Bundles! is a helpful mod for armor, tools, and weapons. However, everything you do before playing it is to download Minecraft Forge. Do not forget to update Minecraft 1.17!
How to install Bundles! Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Bundles! Mod installed.
Bundles! Mod Free Download Links