Bouncy Creepers Mod 1.12.2 provides Minecraft with a special mob. It is called a creeper that can be bouncy a lot.
General information about the mod
This is such a cool Mobs mod to use in Minecraft. You will love this new mob added by it. Also, you will find it delightful to deal with them. If you have played the game for a while, you may catch sight of various mobs. Every mob has its own characteristics, so it is quite fun to interact with them. With this mod, you will approach lots of special new kinds of creepers. The new ones are equipped with exclusive abilities that are not the same as the common ones you have seen. The best thing about them is they can be bouncy! For more characteristics about the new type of creeper, see the section below.
Features and Functionality
The new creepers are so great to see in the game. They come with some unique characteristics that make the game more interesting, such as:
- They don’t deal any damage to blocks. Instead, they emit an AEO stinky cloud of gas. When you touch the gas, you will want to vomit then float.
- About the drops, when these creepers drop something, they are similar drops to common creepers.
- You can customize the spawning rate of the drops to your likings. This is also a great feature to have in the mod.
- Also, the game adds some config options for spawning. You can toggle the jumping sounds if you want.
You can install Bouncy Creepers mod in Minecraft version 1.12. Since this mod is so straightforward and simple to use, you will find it very convenient and it is worth your try. For the operation of the mod, you need to install Minecraft Forge before you install it. Have fun with it!
How to install Bouncy Creepers Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Bouncy Creepers Mod installed.
Bouncy Creepers Mod Free Download Links