Botany Pots Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 presents the Botany Pot, a block to grow every type of crop in-game. Drop the version in the own folder and experience the other abilities!
Aside from making plants become taller and bigger, the pot also offers numerous functions such as:
Help complete tasks faster
It’s a release inspired by the Bonsai Trees mod of Davenonymous.
Harvesting will auto-replant the seed
Hopper Botany Pot upgrade allows the pot to gather itself and place objects in a chest or other block with an inventory.
Extensive data pack support to supplement more crops, soils, and fertilizers.
Extensive support for CraftTweaker to clear, adjust, add them.
How to install Botany Pots Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Botany Pots Mod installed.
Botany Pots Mod Free Download Links