Botania Tweaks Mod 1.12.2 aims to fix the Botania mod. It includes a wide range of tweaks for various purposes that you can use.
This Server Utility mod will patch up all the bugs and issues in Botania. Therefore, it brings various tweaks for purposes such as modpack makers, balance, configuration, etc. Below are some details about those changes:
Tweaks for the modpack creators:
- You can make Terrestrial Agglomeration recipes using particle colors, multiblock, and multiblock alterations.
- It allows you to make your Lexica Botania pages that you use for the agglomeration recipes.
- The petal apothecary is unlockable. Hence, any items will be allowed in your recipes.
There are several changes for the balance:
- You can configure the passive decay timer to your likings.
- You can select extra flowers to learn about passive decay.
- Every flower has a different decay time.
Some miscellaneous silly changes:
- You can place a tiny potato in a flower pot.
- There is also a Galactic Potato for you to use.
- Sheep are now able to custom Botania grasses.
Here are some quality of life changes:
- Crafting Ender Air is automatic. You can do it with a Dispenser in the End dimension.
- The Corporea Sparks are put automatically. You can use Floral Powder to decorate them.
The requirements of Botania Tweaks:
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Botania Tweaks Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Botania Tweaks Mod installed.
Botania Tweaks Mod Free Download Links