BootZ Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 will be a small mod related to the shoes you use to move around in the Minecraft world. It is clear that thanks to this interesting mod, the movement speed of those shoes will increase significantly and support you a lot when playing Minecraft. That is the reason why you certainly should not dismiss this mod in the future. Please download this mod and experience it today.
About BootZ mod
In fact, this mod adds 3 types of ms shoes for you to explore and experience. Of course, each will have different crafting recipes and different features as follows:
- Reinforced Iron Boots: Crafted from 6 Iron Ingots, 2 Iron Blocks, and 1 Leather Boots. It will give you 1 Armor and 20% movement speed while wearing (Speed I).
- Reinforced Gold Boots: Crafted from 3 Gold Ingots, 2 Gold Blocks, and 1 Reinforced Iron Boots. It will give you 2 Armor and 40% run speed when you use (Speed II).
- Reinforced Diamond Boots: Crafted from 3 Diamonds, 2 Diamond Blocks, and 1 Reinforced Gold Boots. There is a slight difference with the two types above in that it gives you 1 Armor Toughness, 3 Armor, and 60% speed run (Speed III)
Obviously making these shoes is not easy and requires quite a lot of resources. However, with the great movement speed that it gives, you should definitely not miss the opportunity to experience it. With just a little effort, it will certainly not be too big of a problem for you.
For the features of this mod, it ranks high among its competitors. That is the reason why BootZ is a wonderful mod that you should use in the future. Of course like other mods, you will have to install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API first to run this mod effectively. Certainly, this mod is not satisfied you.
How to install BootZ Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see BootZ Mod installed.
BootZ Mod Free Download Links