Welcome you to Associate in Nursing expansive library! like several add-on mod, Bookshelf Mod additionally works as supporting for different mods required. this text can advocate key characteristics of this mod below to assist you have got deeper data.
This mod is a necessary library that has many codes that may be re-usable. in addition, it additionally helps write complicated mods a lot of easy and simple. a great deal of Minecraft mods would like it for the updated and maintaining method.
Here area unit the outstanding options of this mod.
- Include an oversized assortment of various utility functionalities.
- The capability to come up with Markdown Table.
- Lazy loading for Forge registries further as for Commands.
- Provide Weighted Registries.
- And much a lot of.
Besides, this mod still consists of the Ore lexicon with the additions of some vanilla things. If unnecessary, you’ll be able to disable this feature within the configuration file.
Indeed, like several supporting mods, Bookshelf Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 does not contain any perform if being put in singly. you’ll be able to transfer this mod for complimentary here before in operation any mod that wants it for operating properly.
- Lazy loading for Forge registries.
- Lazy loading for Commands.
- Massive assortment of assorted utility functions.
- Weighted Registries.
- Markdown Table generator.
- Many different things.
How To Install Bookshelf Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Bookshelf Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Bookshelf Mod is installed.
Bookshelf Mod Download Links