The role of the BNBGamingLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is to support the operation of the Blood N Bones Gaming mods. So you should not download the BNBGamingLib Mod and use it alone as it will not work at all. You must install BNBGamingLib Mod with other mods to be able to promote its support role.
Installing BNBGamingLib Mod 1.12.2 and BNBGamingLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2.
BNBGamingLib Mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. Therefore, the first thing to do is to make sure that Minecraft Forge is ready.
Select the BNBGamingLib Mod version you want and download it from anywhere. Please note that the mod version is compatible with the installed Forge version.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
Open the start menu by clicking on the icon on the computer screen or pressing the button from the keyboard, open Run, and then type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and click on Run.
- On the finder, open MAC OS X, hold down ALT, click Continue, and then select Library in the top menu bar. Then open the folder Application Support and search for Minecraft.
- Put the .jar file of BNBGamingLib into your Mods folder.
Now, just launch Minecraft, and done!
How to install BNBGamingLib Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download BNBGamingLib Mod 1.7.10 for free here:
BNBGamingLib Mod Free Download Links