Binnie’s Mods 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 introduces a suite of mods to make the Forestry mod become larger. It also does that for the bee and tree by releasing more species, features, and more.
Contents of Binnie’s Mods
It’s a special mod that is in prerelease for MC 1.7.10. The newest version is available.
Here are some highlights in the edition.
Expands upon the bee breeding mechanics of Forestry.
There are 107 new bee types to forestry.
Have an additional number of tree kinds and other strange aesthetic uses.
Gain 96 tree species not existing before
Supplements another different breeding system to Forestry: flowers. Aside from vanilla flowers, it’s possible to find newer ones like Lilies or Fuschia.
It’s accessible to stay away from conventional breeding and approach the world of genetic manipulation.
Binnie’s Mods is a cosmetic mod for improving farming. It requires Minecraft Forge to operate these features!
How to install Binnie’s Mods:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Binnie’s Mods installed.
Binnie’s Mods Free Download Links