Better With Mods Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 is a mod formed on extending and improving the game. It has enhanced a few core aspects through its three core modules.
More details about Better With Mods
It’s inspired by BetterThanWorse by FlowerChild. It carried out various jobs:
The Gameplay module
Extends the gameplay of Minecraft through additional blocks, food, items…
The Tweak module
Supplements small quality of life and balance improvements. Mobs will drop gear, heads, alongside animals fleeing, creeper sheering, and more.
The Hardcore module
Resets the core balance of MC through expanding gameplay decisions instead of micro crafting, comprising HCBuckets, HCHunger, HCMovement…
Three of them have fixed up the vanilla experience.
Like other mods, for example, Quark, it’s configurable for recipes, tweaks, hardcore mechanics, etc.
Better With Mods is a cosmetic mod for processing. It contains a lot of enhancements for core areas. Download and install Minecraft Forge to see more!
How to install Better With Mods Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Better With Mods Mod installed.
Better With Mods Mod Free Download Links