Base Metals Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extremely interesting mod with the ability to add historically popular metals to Minecraft such as silver, copper, tin, lead, zinc, mercury, and nickel, as well as fictional metals like cold iron, mithril, adamantine, and star- steel in the game Minecraft. These will obviously be the materials needed to create extremely useful tools in the game Minecraft.
About Base Metals mod
As mentioned above, this mod adds many different metals to the player’s world. These are metals that can be used to make other materials or articles. One special feature is that you will even have access to them to find out what purpose you can use them for.
Another interesting feature that you cannot ignore when using this mod is that it also adds a new tool, the crack hammer to the game. In fact, this tool will allow you to crush ore and powdered items with the aim of doubling your metal production.
Base Metals is a wonderful mod that you have to use in the future. Please remember to install Minecraft Forge before you decide to try this mod.
How to install Base Metals Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Base Metals Mod installed.
Base Metals Mod Free Download Links