Avaritia 1.1x Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 presents a direct port of the original Avaritia mod from 1.7.10. Discover more information about the release here to known what to do.
Features of Avaritia 1.1x
It is a version of Avaritia. Some items are not available with the mod interactions as done in 1.7.10 before. A few mods cannot work in that edition.
The first mod developers allow this port to spawn.
For mod packs, it’s free to add the current object to your mod pack.
We have CraftTweaker commands. They help the user add and remove easily.
They can operate as the standard crafting ways in vanilla Minetweaker.
Meanwhile, JEI supports recipe viewing.
Avaritia 1.1x is a miscellaneous mod that will ask you to download and install Minecraft Forge so it can begin
How to install Avaritia 1.1x Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Avaritia 1.1x Mod installed.
Avaritia 1.1x Mod Free Download Links